[cod] Zombie mode on a dedicated

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Nov 16 08:13:03 EST 2008

What we where told at the PC community event by Treyarch staff was there
needs someway for the game to start, thus a user has to invoke the co op
server and invite friends to play on it, which make sense.  As for a
server, there is no way for it to stay running in the background and
have the zombies wait for you to join.

It was the first question I asked when told about co op.  I was excited
to hear the new game mode but let down when I heard that you could not
run a dedicated server based off that game mode.

I agree, I hope the modders and or server admins come up with something
but seeing how the master server is tied to everything.. don't get me
started on the so called clearing of stats (which include everything
else including people who registered retail games before the wipe), I
doubt it.

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com