[cod] (cod5) WaW Master Server Down...again?

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:20:02 EST 2008

Is anyone having issues even getting the game installed, period?  Bought the
collectors edition ... the installer bugged out and didn't make any of the
shortcuts (I had to navigate into the install directory and launch the game
from there).  Then the 1.1 patch installs, but the game isn't recognizing
the patch; reinstalling the patch just says the patch is already installed.

I'm using Vista32 bit ultimate, but no issues with COD4.

I think I know where this game is headed, and fast.