[cod] CoD WaW Linux Files

stp at shooter-szene.de stp at shooter-szene.de
Sat Nov 15 13:02:38 EST 2008

quote:

Dear call of duty gamers,
As all of you noticed, the main server is down. Because of the amount of
online players, the main server has crashed. The backups that we created
were corrupt and wouldnt be usefull.
Its very shamefull that this is happening at the launch of the greatest game
of the year.
The time estimating for back online will be between 6-10 days.
We cannot garantee this will be the precise date of going online but we make
sure our gamers will be satisfied again.

On behave on the treyach team,

Regards
Bernd van Luijtelaar