[cod] wine?

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Nov 15 12:54:55 EST 2008

Can you enable punkbuster crap on it ? Because for client versions, even
if you can run the game, most of the times punkbuster prevent you from
playing on servers because of this sh...t (it happened to me with
cod2...). Without it, besides the "anti-cheat" feature, the advanced
scripting features remains interesting, maybe vital for some admins :)