[cod] CoD WaW Linux Files

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Sat Nov 15 12:39:52 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: James Landi [mailto:jim at landi.net]

There is nothing new in this release other then Treyarch seems to be in
touch with the PC community much better then IW has been in the past.
--------------------------

And what makes you think that? Have you looked at their games? 98% are
console games. So they had a patch on day one. That's because the code they
shipped to manufacture was the beta we played.

If they were in touch with the PC gamers the beta would have started 6
months before intended release date, not a couple of weeks after code was
shipped. The beta was a "Cover our Asses" move because they would have
pissed off two user bases, the xbox and PC bases. That's not being in touch
with the PC Community.

As I stated earlier everything people on this list are finding and quoting
from other sites makes it hard to believe Ryan is even working on bins for
COD:WaW. Just take a look at his latest releases and his blog. He's busy
with Crysis Warhead and a Quake3 engine port.

Simple proof someone is actually working on a Linux server is all anyone
here on this list is asking for. None has been provided yet.

Tyson
Twisted Gaming Service
http://www.twistedgamingservice.com