[cod] CoD WaW Linux Files

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Nov 14 11:48:16 EST 2008

Jan Biec wrote:
> I remember that somone write that Linux Files will be avilable with
> the Game Release...
That was me, I said Treyarch told us during the PC community event that
they where working on getting the files out very close to release and if
possible day one.

However, you need to remember there was a very large last minute windows
patch which I would ASSUME delayed the Linux release.

I'm sure once the bits are available they will be in your hands as
quickly as possible and I promise not to screw them up again (Not that
it was really my fault but bad bits on the Private PR server I was
given.  Joker and I fixed that rather quickly and get them mirrored for
your enjoyment.)

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com