[cod] CoD 5

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Sun Nov 9 17:28:55 EST 2008

Official Servers?

Do you know how many clans already have COD5 servers preordered?

There will be hundreds of unofficial servers up within a couple hours of
release because there are no real ranked server in the sense of how BF
series is done so that logic doesn’t track.

But I do agree I doubt we will see the bin’s day one. I myself don’t expect
them till a week +/- after release.

Tyson

Twisted Gaming Service

http://www.twistedgamingservice.com