[cod] CoD 5

Joker {eXtreme}+ joker at mycallofduty.com
Sat Nov 8 21:10:25 EST 2008

Appears to be just a "myth" so far
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brendan Hurley
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:08 PM
  Subject: RE: [cod] CoD 5

  But i just did :p i will be buying the game anyhow, just saves me 24hrs+ uploading all files to the server ;)
  (plus i had to make sure it was infact what it said it was)
  I read that linux files would be available on release somewhere, was this true or just a myth? I dont like it when i see "games for windows" on the box!!