[cod] [CoD4] Multiple NIC's

Raimo Radczewski raimoradczewski at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 8 19:18:23 EST 2008

Thanks Eureka,
everythings working fine now with samba on eth1 (will be placed on the
onboard rtk eth0) and the dedicateds on eth0.
One point i actually would love to see on the linux dedicateds is to
choose the hardware nic to work with instead of the ip.
Because this server is guest on a bunch of other lan's where it doesnt
houses dhcp etc this would be quite nice. This way I'll have to write
a wrapping script, but that's okay.

@Matthew Simmons:
Thanks for the hint with net_ip, works fine.
Anyway, there's still no point of giving advices for windows
dedicateds on this mailing list.

Regards,
Raimo Radczewski