[cod] Automated gamelog rotate

Peter Wirdemo drnuke at wirdemo.se
Tue Mar 25 20:25:30 EDT 2008

Hello!

I dont know how the server has implemented the log, but are you sure
that the logs are written to the new file after you have run your
script. The file could still be open by the server, i.e the server will
still be writing, but to the new name.

To be sure, copy games_mp.log to games_mp_$data.log, then truncate
games_mp.log.

/Peter