[cod] Modded gametype issue.

Craig Nimmo Craig at craignimmo.com
Mon Mar 24 00:25:41 EDT 2008

Hi Rob,

We too have seen this issue for ftag, first map is your game of choice based on the config, and then the next map is the ftag gametype, or as you say by forcing the rcon command through. I am now thinking it is the mod if two of us are experiencing it (phew!).

Also, you shouldn't really need to run your "+exec server.cfg +exec ftag11.cfg " you should only need one or the other. Suggest maybe compiling a single .cfg file for ftag like I have.

Cheers