SV: [cod] Traffic Statistics for CoD4

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Mon Mar 17 06:53:14 EDT 2008

And of course the sum of traffic your ISP operates with depends on the population of the server within all hours of the day.

I can recommend Cacti to custom monitor the BW used on your server. www.cacti.net  You can create graphs for ANYTHING, but it is mostly used to monitor network traffic (speed/kbps) and to count the total number of MB or GB that have passed trough the network interface within a selected period.

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards

Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 976 90 987
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.