[cod] This server is banned by punkbuster.

Marcel cod at vermasslt.de
Tue Mar 11 05:53:19 EDT 2008

> Once a server is found it will be reported to EA for delisting in the server
> browser and then most likely EA is going to be, sending a nice demand letter
> to the owner of the IP the server is be hosted on.

Where the heck should it be delisted?

I thought the "trick" is just to rename the masterserver hostnames in
the binary,
so that the server can't contact them. So cracked servers aren't visible
to the
master server and can't be detected though.

The only way I think would be with the help of the PB client which
reports it to evenbalanced then a PB enabled client connects to a
cracked server.

Cheers,

Marcel