[cod] This server is banned by punkbuster.

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Fri Mar 7 08:23:47 EST 2008

even if a non-cracked client enters a cracked server with PB enabled ,
this player will be banned

*David Aguilar Valero*
Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico
NewLight Systems
*Servidores de juegos, HW, Dedicados*

*crk01 at nls.es*
crk01 at newlightsystems.com
tecnico at newlightsystems.com
#NewLight_Systems @ irc-hispano.org
*www.newlightsystems.com
www.nls.es*

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. This email is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not read, disseminate, distribute, or copy
this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.