[cod] Could someone please summarize the unresolved issues for linux binaries...

Minte van Dalen minte.vandalen at planet.nl
Sat Mar 1 22:30:56 EST 2008

Read the bugzilla part of icculus, that set stats part still have to be
fixed for cod4.
And many more.

So bugs enough, and still waiting on the 1.5 fixed patches which have tot
come out, when I don't know, activision has to approve to Ryan for this
before he can start making new/fixed files, it's his job and the way he gets
payed.

McRag