[cod] CoD WW: Linux Support

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Mon Jun 30 15:31:13 EDT 2008

Dear Treyarch lurkers (we all know you're here),

On behalf of 75% of all game hosters (100% of linux admins), please
see it in your hearts to release Linux server binaries simultaneously
with the Windows release.

As linux server admins, we have tried badgering game producers in the
past, all to no avail.  So here were are, asking politely.  Our hearts
pinned to our sleeves.... Begging, pleading.

We want to support you, and help your game become successful.  We only
ask that you support us (even with an unsupported binary).

Thank you.
- Linux admins of the world.