[cod] COD server code

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Mon Jun 30 12:24:37 EDT 2008

I don't think it's possible. Do you know the word "proprietary" ? CoD4
is a proprietary software, which means in almost all cases that it is
closed source by design. Ryan has access to source files because he has
signed a contract including a non-disclosure segment for all about
source code. Be sure that if we were able to at least read source code,
there would be far less bugs in linux release, even if Ryan's work is
already good.