[cod] CoD4 1.7 DoS Bugs

James Landi jim at landi.net
Mon Jun 30 07:12:05 EDT 2008

BinaryGenius wrote:
> yes it does mean less than or equal to <=1.7 check it out here
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/fulldisc/full-disclosure/62311?page=last
> is it just me or are most devs getting lazy just look at win xp sp3,
> bf2142 1.2 patch and many more needed hotfixs or created more problems
> than they fixed

I've had communications with Luigi a long time ago with earlier MOH and
COD games.  I've sent him an email asking for clarification as this is
dated 5 days before the 1.7 patch was released as well as Windows and
Linux.  We all know Linux bits have not been released yet.  (it does
state windows tested)

I will let everyone know what he says and will pass the info on to IW if
true.

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com