[cod] CoD4 1.7 DoS Bugs

M.A.J.H. van Dalen dalen755 at planet.nl
Mon Jun 30 07:09:35 EDT 2008

Then remains the question, how can he post something that could be less or
equal to the 1.7 patch 6 days before the patch is actually released.
That still bothers me, or he did have a patch before anyone did, or he
edited the txt file after release of the 1.7 patch, otherwise the <= 1.7
totally is not making any sense.
But why is still the 22th named in the txt file? (think this is the most odd
part) cause if he did find new stuff that should be about the 1.7 he also
should have edited that part, the last message is seen about this was about
the 1.6 patch
And if/or he had a patch prior to release, why the was it released then.

Just my thoughts about this.

HarryRag