[cod] fix for new DoS?

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Jun 24 04:29:41 EDT 2008

It's posted in bugtraq mailinglist already, so everybody there will
know.
However I agree you shouldn't post details about this public forums like
the IW forums.

Btw if Luigi releases it on bugtraq, you can be sure that IW was
informed weeks if not month ago about the problem already. He always
gives them enough time to come up with a fix before he releases the
information's into public.

--
Regards,
Andre