AW: [cod] fix for new DoS?

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Mon Jun 23 17:28:30 EDT 2008

Please don?t post this public in any board or on any site!
There are too many idiots out there who "just want to test it once"...
Sensitive infos like this should be sent to AV/IW directly.

We have already sent this to AV, they will forward it to IW.

So let?s hope, IW will fix it this time...

Many greetings

Thomas
aka [OL]YODA
www.opferlamm-clan.de