[cod] COD4 Linux noob

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Wed Jun 11 15:42:22 EDT 2008

Try to remove completely the net_ip var out of the commandline, and let
the game detect the right one. That's what I do with my cod2 and cod4
servers, just set the net_port.
Anyway, to be sure of your IP address, type ifconfig /all  and look at
the good interface, you'll see the IP. Maybe the truth is there...