[cod] Kernel Settings Cod4

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Mon Jun 9 13:10:10 EDT 2008

For having been using 2.6.25 with a 1000Hz timer (32bit compiled), it
makes a difference, not especially on the server behaviour, but more on
the CPU side.
Don't have tried with RT patch or 1500Hz, but as cod4 engine is less
customizable as counter strike is, don't think it will make a big
difference. And with our public cod2 server always with min 10 players,
it's hard to just cut it to reboot on another kernel :)