[cod] COD4 Linux noob

Mark Sanborn marksanborn at dls.net
Mon Jun 9 12:00:58 EDT 2008

I am using the startup command (all 1 line):

./cod4_lnxded +exec server2.cfg +set dedicated 2 +set fs_basepath
/home/msanborn/COD4 +set fs_homepath /home/msanborn/COD4 +set
fs_savepath /home/msanborn/COD4 +set net_ip 290.242.12.190 +set net_port
38961 +map_rotate

I have a static IP, the switch is not doing nat, so my IP is my external
IP. I can see the console output punkbuster messages I have setup and
when I do a status, everything looks ok.

I just can not connect. Both the server and client are 1.6. I have tried
using a few different ports thinking something is using it.

Not sure what else to look at.

Mark