[cod] Problem with map pack and custom maps

Dai_Nasty dainasty at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 04:05:57 EDT 2008

I'm assuming that like the MoHAA maps they have an internal name, so
renaming the file will not work.
One presumably would have to rework the relevant files and change the
internal naming as necessary.

Has anyone done this in cod4 or has a link for file structures. I'd like to
investigate this myself.

David.