[cod] Problem with map pack and custom maps

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 18:01:40 EDT 2008

So I decided to check out china town and now I see why it is called
Carentan.  The mappers took the carentan map from COD2 and skinned it
with a chinese theme.  It is the exact same layout as in carentan and
because they did not change the name I am unable to load the true
carentan map.  This is just swell.  Come on infinity ward if you are
going to give us a map and reskin old one that is fine but change the
name from the original .iwd and .ff files (just a vent on my part).
Ryan thanks for the server it is running great as far as I can tell.
Joker and Rude Dog and whomever else I am missing thanks for the
assists it is much appreciated.