[cod] localized_code_post_gfx_mp.ff

Christian Celler celler at 4players.de
Sat Jun 7 12:09:50 EDT 2008

Ulf Bruederle wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> i am starting my server with +set loc_language 2, cause i am from
> germany. I moved the /zone/english files from the patch to /zone/german
> on my server. On client side i have the german game. After patching, the
> localized files are located in /zone/german. Everythings fine and
> working good.

Yes - they both do work, so there is no "problem". But which of these 2
different approaches is the right one? :)

Because, if there is some "special need" to use the localized .ff-files
these should be part of the server-patch.

(Ok, we didn't have any complaint yet with ~880 servers running, so I
can't see this "special need" anywhere :))

Regards
   Christian

    Email :   celler at 4players.de
  Webseite: http://www.4players.de