[cod] localized_code_post_gfx_mp.ff

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Jun 7 08:15:30 EDT 2008

Running since this night with no problem, I have the 'english' zone
folder on my computer and 'french' zone folder on the server. I don't
have checked if the 'localized...' were differing or not...

It's fun to see that the iw_13.iwd file is essentially containing
textures for the new maps, chinatown/carentan in front ^^