[cod] [CoD4] 1.6 Linux Mirrors Corrupt?

Albert Attias spritian at spritian.com
Fri Jun 6 17:22:18 EDT 2008

Blah mine is hosed too :(

h33b:~$ bunzip2 cod4-linux-1.6.tar.bz2

bunzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
    perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bunzip2: No such file or directory
    Input file = cod4-linux-1.6.tar.bz2, output file = cod4-linux-1.6.tar

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

bunzip2: Deleting output file cod4-linux-1.6.tar, if it exists.