[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Jun 6 16:08:07 EDT 2008

We're making progress, my server to server connection is going at a
whopping 36K now but I have an alt upload from home going to Joker who
will start the mirrors once it completes in about 20 minutes

Funny thing is, this file contains the maps?????????????    I don't want
to stop a download to try a smaller one so I'll leave it at this

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com

damn wish I had fiber at home!