[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Fri Jun 6 15:58:23 EDT 2008

Yeah I imagine Euro folks would have slow connects, I can mirror it on my company website as well, which is based out of Atlanta, Georgia, for an east coast mirror. From Hawaii, I pull about 180k from the public website. From my California site, I pull about 260k personally.

Rick Payton, I.T. Manager

Morikawa & Associates, LLC

(808) 572-1745 Office

(808) 572-6323 Fax