[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Fri Jun 6 14:22:59 EDT 2008

It could be driven on financial path. E.g I would be willing to pay approx.
$100 to have the linux binary before launch, so that I could make the
servers available at the second when the client patch is available.

Basing on different preferences and about 1000 server hosts who would be
willing to pay a sum to get it IN TIME
 well that might worth for
Activision. Whatever, we do not know how much M$ and other lobbyists pay :-)

  _____