[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Fri Jun 6 13:39:05 EDT 2008

It’s been 4 years this way people. This is the drill of CoD series patches.
Windows patch comes out, people install it, they wait for the lnxded release
a week or more. A wise CoD player does not install patches just like that :)

Anyways Caleb’s thought worth a try so next time we should encourage people
not to install the patch until Linux server patch is out. I can reach ~2000
players with the local CoD news portal.

How about you guys? Any objections against this sabotage? :>

joey

  _____