[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Minte van dalen minte.vandalen at planet.nl
Fri Jun 6 07:01:56 EDT 2008

And QA @ activsion is so fast, not.

Why won't they just let the community test (or at least make a group of beta
testers), that would speed up the process by 1000%, enough admins here
willing to help and provide the data needed, and if needed the fix could be
made out of the collected data in a short time, have seen this before (coduo
if I remember it correct), but then we had 3 releases in 12 to 24 hours and
the binaries where fixed.

I know ryan isn't to blame in any way, these hold ups are fully in the
IW/ACTI side.

The more strange is that there is still no official post about the windows
patch, yesterday rudedog posted that they where working on it, the patch is
widely spread over the web, but there only seem be radio silence from them
until now.

McRag