[cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Wed Jun 4 16:02:02 EDT 2008

Yes, I see. Anyways I set up an other mirror.

  _____

Feladó: |T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web [mailto:morpheus at clantoc.org]
Küldve: 2008. június 4. 19:10
Címzett: cod at icculus.org
Tárgy: Re: [cod] Patch 1.6 and Map Pack

Service Temporarily Unavailable

That's what I have when i try to reach http://0day.icculus.org/cod/
It can reveal 2 things : they are updating mirrors with the binaries, or we
all are doing a big DoS with checking availability ^^

To Joey : I just started the download, and it seems to work from the nvidia
servers...

Donald Stephens wrote:

No.