[cod] COD4 exceeded maximum number of script variables

David Thompson dthompson at newtekbusinessservices.com
Sun Jul 27 18:47:56 EDT 2008

Yea... I hear ya.  Just figured I'd give a shout out here.

Thank You,

David Thompson
Technical Support Supervisor
CrystalTech Web Hosting, Inc.
A Newtek Business Services Company
Toll Free: 1-877-323-4678 x12740
Phone: (602) 263-0300 x12740
DavidThompson at Crystaltech.com

**Both "CrystalTech Web Hosting" and "Newtek Business Services" are trademarks of Newtek Business Services, Inc.**