[cod] COD4 Sniper only config / mod issue?

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Jul 26 04:09:14 EDT 2008

Don't forget that with linux binaries, you have to match fs_homepath and
fs_basepath to make the mod work correctly...

Also, might be better to use SCREEN i daemon mode no (screen -dmS
screen_name ./cod4_lnxded...). Just corret me if I'm wrong, I just wake
up :)