[cod] Little Help or point in the right direction.

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Wed Jul 23 15:20:04 EDT 2008

Custom Maps Server with COD4 Stock-like Ranks, Challenges, and Unlocks.

In your Mod folder, create your new fs_game folder -- for this example, custommaps

/mods/custommaps

If you have a server running STOCK at the moment, simply copy all your config files and upload them to the new folder.

/mods/custommaps/config.cfg -- etc etc etc

Upload your maps like normal to the /usermaps/ folder

/usermaps/mp_myname/ -- both FF and IWD files go here

Commandline is rather simple

+set fs_game mods/custommaps +exec config.cfg +map_rotate

((Along with all the other parameters))

Start your server and bingo, STOCK COD4 like Ranks with Custom maps

~Joker