[cod] Little Help or point in the right direction.

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Wed Jul 16 19:52:17 EDT 2008

I Hope im reading what you said correctly. From what i understand you
can not do "Private ranking" without a custom mod of some sort. I think
i may have found something that could be useful to you. You can get it
here...
http://forum.i3d.net/modifications-cod4/24223-cod4-mod-rankmod-1-1-a.html
"*COD4 server mod: RankMod 1.1*

/This will allow moderators to run ranked servers while using various
customizations like player-made maps, custom challenges, etc./

*Description :*

this will enable mods to run ranked with unlocks custom classes xp
points and challanges and ranking up even with custom maps =D

*warning!*

if you want your players to keep there ranks keep the mod folder name
the same
at all times or the players will lose there ranks and xps if you want to add
mods to the iwd please keep the iwd file name the same at all times
the more servers running rank_mod fs game folders the more servers
players can
go to and keep there ranks so if you use this mod please keep the fs
game folder
name rank_mod at all times but thats relly up to you ty."

Also some explanation of the Custom Maps/Ranked server stuff here....

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=272&Itemid=92

Please let me know if that works for you.

-E