[cod] Little Help or point in the right direction.

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:51:47 EDT 2008

You cannot run custom maps on a ranked server.  That is the way IW set it
up.  There is no way to change it.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:38 PM, GateKeeper <gatekeeper at linkslobby.com>
wrote:

>  that's exactly what i would like to do... anyone?
>
> cheerz... g8

"Some people are like a Slinky .. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs."