[cod] audit tool updated

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:06:55 EDT 2008

I increased the default timeout value in the codquery() function because I
had another report of an error contacting server, when the server was indeed
online.

In line 2 of include/methods.inc, change:

function codquery($host, $port, $qstring, $usec=100000)
to:

function codquery($host, $port, $qstring, $usec=200000)
The ping time from my server to the other server was about 120ms, which
explains the issue.

Geoff Goas
Network Engineer