[cod] High lag in 1.7

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:10:32 EDT 2008

It is punkbuster causing it.  Even with autoss off, there are huge lag
spikes when PB phones home (about every 10 - 15 seconds).

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Donald Stephens <
donald.stephens at activant.com> wrote:

> I turned off the auto screenshot for punkbuster. I run 6 servers on the
> same box and it looks like its running smoother now. I think it has to
> do with the size of the screenshot being requested by punkbuster.
>
> My admins just have to request a screenshot when one is needed.
>
> -Don

"Some people are like a Slinky .. Not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs."