[cod] Online Game CP software.

"Einar S. idsø" einar.cod at norsk-esport.no
Sat Jul 12 04:56:37 EDT 2008

Gamecreate is not "sort fo free" - it is completely free! And it probably supports more games than any other panel out there. Gamecreate supports both Windows and Linux, and it is completely transparent to the user which OS is used.

GC is also incredibly easy to use, and is based on templates so creating new servers is done in literally just a few clicks.

Unfortunately it can be somewhat unstable at times, but I still feel it's an excellent solution for hosting all of our games, which run on ~25 hosts.

You can try it out at http://www.gamecreate.com/testdrive.php

Cheers,
Einar