[cod] Laag with 1.7 Linux Servers? - possible Fix included!!!

Thomas Toka / www.serverman.de webmaster at serverman.de
Wed Jul 9 03:46:31 EDT 2008

Hello again...

Thank you all for your feedback.

It think i have "buffered" the laags with some settings.
I know what these settings do, so please dont tell me that
there is no log or PB-Screens after this. *lol*
As for now if you are affected by this issue please try to only
change these parameters an check if there is less laag:

server.cfg (changes)
set g_logsync "0"
set logfile "0"

pbsv.cfg (change)
pb_sv_AutoSs 0

pbsv.cfg (add)
pb_sv_cvar snaps IN 20 60 // prevents artificial lag
pb_sv_cvar cl_timenudge IN -50 0 // prevents artificial lag
pb_sv_cvar cg_bobup IN 0 0.005 // prevents bobup exploit
pb_sv_cvar com_maxfps OUT 1 30 // prevents artificial lag
pb_sv_cvar sv_padpackets IN 0 // prevents artificial lag
pb_sv_cvar cg_shadows IN 0 1 // prevents shadows wallhack
pb_sv_cvar r_znear IN 4 // prevents potential code hack
pb_sv_cvar r_shownormals IN 0 // prevents potential code hack
pb_sv_cvar r_nocurves IN 0 // prevents potential code hack
pb_sv_cvar cm_oncurves IN 0 // prevents potential code hack
pb_sv_cvar cm_noAreas IN 0 // prevents potential code hack

Please give me a feedack.

My Clan Mates said it works well!

Regards

Thomas Toka aka Tom-i