[cod] Laag with 1.7 Linux Servers?

MaydaX maydaxone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:47:28 EDT 2008

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-5ff15eb7-vb76958.html

As you can see the maximum resolution allowed to be captured has been
increased. I can not go into details at this time as PBBans have been
asked by EB to keep the details of the changes we requested quiet while
its tested for bugs.

One downside of using larger resolutions at this time is it can take
upwards of 5-7 minutes to receive a PBSS from the client.

MaydaX
PBBans Developer