[cod] Waiting for server to Load Map and Player join lag

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Tue Jul 8 17:52:18 EDT 2008

Hi,
 I havnt seen this before personally, however i had a friend who was
having very bad load times on his server and he concluded that this was
disk access/write times. (Your server more-or-less runs in mem until a
map change where it has to reload stuff).
I would possibly suggest running an hdparm on your disk that the server
is running off of.
(as sudo)
hdparm /dev/nameofdisk
(Find disk name with below command if you dont know what it is).
df -h

Also, unlikely but check if you are using any of your swap (i doubt this
is the case, especially with 4gb of memory).

You may also not have access to all of your RAM showing up as your
running 32 bit... you can run top or more /proc/meminfo to see this stuff.

-E