[cod] cod install issue

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Jul 8 16:50:17 EDT 2008

I tried before to launch the game on a windows box equipped with an
Athlon XP and AGP GeForce 6600GT. Launching normal multiplayer game
never worked, and I tried dedicated launching to see messages in
console. And it was running (many hitch warnings, but running). So
unless linux compilation requires more recent instruction set, it is not
due to the age of the CPU.

If it was compiled on 2.6 kernel, perhaps it won't run with the 2.4
kernel, or maybe just the kernel config used in your slack release. But
I advance it with no advice to look at, as I'm far from understanding
the kernel config at this time.