[cod] cod install issue

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Tue Jul 8 15:07:24 EDT 2008

Hi All,
 Im not entirely sure about this for COD... I have an amdXP at home with
CentOS 5x on it... Ill try this tonight on that rig to see if this is a
instruction set problem but i believe that i have ran a COD4 server on
it before without problems. Also, i do know this is a problem with the
newer valve games (i.e. Team Fortress 2 will NOT work on an amdxp as a
server). Ill update everyone tonight when i test this out on my home box.

-E