[cod] Laag with 1.7 Linux Servers?

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson Gudmundur.Ingvarsson at landsbanki.is
Tue Jul 8 04:32:04 EDT 2008

Could it be that pbss is now taking ss in the resolution we specify and then compressing them?

I had this set
pb_sv_ssheight 768     //[Requested pixel height of remote screenshots]
pb_sv_sswidth 1024      //[Requested pixel width of remote screenshots]

And after patch 1.7 I see more of the screen of players than before even though the pictures is still 512x384
Bigger ss, bigger impact on network

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Landsbankinn
Unix Infrastructure Administrator