[cod] Laag with 1.7 Linux Servers?

Tyson twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Mon Jul 7 20:46:20 EDT 2008

What kind of CVAR and MD5 scans are you doing on clients.

These tend to lag the client more then the server but if your doing massive
requests in pulses you could be getting back more the PB can deal with at
any given time.

Also considering PB code is encrypted I doubt your going to make much sense
out of it and its going to look ugly.

Tyson
Twisted Gaming Serivce
http://www.twistedgamingservice.com